[Xastir] Couple house-keeping things

kc7zru at kc7zru.net kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Wed Apr 30 19:09:59 EDT 2008

1 - Are Gerry's weather servers still having issues? I just wiped my CVS
directory and re-built from fresh in hopes of getting current radar images
(T-storm season approaches). But, I'm still getting the same static radar
images from USRadar.geo - the other two radar.geo files yield nothing.
./confgure says I should have all the goodies needed (GraphicsMagick)

2 - Looks like it's time to update some of the scripts in the
~/xastir/scripts directory. Specifically get-NWSdata and get-gnis - only
two I've looked at, maybe others? They've updated some files and changed
directories here and there. Also looks like there's now a 62MB gnis file
for "AllStates".

73!