[Xastir] Xastir Devel Snapshot

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 2 17:41:40 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Dexter N Muir wrote:

>   Now trying a CVS build, trying to get Station / Fetch Findu Trail to
> work, following Curt's keystrokes (Mandriva 2008.1 here, and Konqueror),
> Magick fails again - put in libgraphicsmagick1 and its dependencies
> libraphicsmagick-devel and libgraphicsmagickwand.

You should only need graphicsmagick and graphicsmagick-devel
packages, but then again I don't run GM on Mandriva so they might
have packaged things differently.

> db.o: In function `alert_data_add':
> /home/dexy/Unzipped/xastir/xastir/src/db.c:1460: undefined reference to
> `alert_build_list'
> main.o: In function `UpdateTime':
> /home/dexy/Unzipped/xastir/xastir/src/main.c:10717: undefined reference
> to `alert_expire'

Something really strange is going on.  The "alert_*" functions are
in other Xastir source files (alert.h and alert.c).  You might try
doing "cvs update -P -d" to make sure you have all of the files.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer