[Xastir] Xastir Devel Snapshot

Dexter N Muir dexy at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 3 17:48:36 EDT 2008

Hi again all...

   It's morning - a fresh new day, a fresh new perspective.  Dunno what
happened last night, but this morning I checked a few things.

   Found GraphicsMagick still in there.  It really doesn't work as it
ought - removed it.  bootstrap, configure (now shows ImageMagick), make,
su, make install, all perfick (forgive me, 'Darling Buds of May'
quote :-) and whaddaya know - all WORKS!  Raster maps, AND Findu Trails.

   Also note update script change - one of last night's attempts barfed
on it so I did a 'manual' as above.  While it's all working I'll leave
it as is...

Thanks all

--
Dexter N Muir <dexy at ihug.co.nz>