[Xastir] Seismic event feed?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 6 23:45:04 EDT 2008

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, Steve Friis wrote:

> When I use Firenet.us:anyport, I get every APRS station in the world. Am I
> missing something? You guys were trying to get the earthquake data right? or
> am I a dumbass and totally missing the point...LOL.

The quake data is probably why I was invited into the Firenet group
in the first place.  I had been injecting it into APRS-IS for a
while before that.  When Firenet came along I started injecting
those quakes plus the lower-magnitude quakes as well.  Then fires.
Then stream gauges.  Then other weather station data.  Then railroad
engines, then...

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer