[Xastir] RE: Xastir and Kenwood D-700

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 8 11:13:15 EDT 2008

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

> Also, note that it's possible for the config file to get corrupted if
> xastir didn't exit cleanly.  It's not common, but it has happened to
> me.

Yea, also note that there are backup copies named

     xastir.cnf.1
     xastir.cnf.2
     xastir.cnf.3

If/when my ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file gets corrupted (more
often because when I write code I sometimes have to kill Xastir), I
start looking at ".1", then ".2" if necessary for a clean file to
copy back onto "xastir.cnf".

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer