[Xastir] possible feature request: new "select station types to display" dialog?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 11 17:16:38 EST 2008

Hi Jason,
	You are exactly right.  All the functionality to do
what you want is there, it just isn't easily accessible.
Xastir needs a better "layering" mechanism.  The
ability to turn on or off map (and object) layers more
easily than the "Map Chooser" and the
"View"->"Mobile Stations" etc.

Now, do I have the capacity to do this?     no.
Sorry.  Very sorry.

Craig