[Xastir] Group Messages

Frank Tomesch fjt at ka1gl.net
Tue Feb 12 16:08:15 EST 2008

Thanks for the information.  I had proposed to the local aprs users around
here that we have a net.  One of them sugessted that we use the group
messaging feature.  I couldn't find much information about it so I posed
the questions to this group.  Just about all of us use Xastir and Linux so
we really don't have to worry about UIView.