[Xastir] What county am I in?

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 11:47:27 EST 2008

I have the NWS Counties shapefiles linked back into my maps directory as a usable mapfile. At close enough zooms, the county name shows up but when you go out, only the outlines remain and the text disappears.

Quick and dirty but works out quite well.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO

Gerry Creager <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> wrote: I was asked last night to work on a similar application, so there should
be something that's web-service accessible next week.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983