[Xastir] What county am I in?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Feb 15 12:15:13 EST 2008

I have something similar. I have COUNTIES.DBF/SHP/SHX files with a dbfawk like
this:

BEGIN {dbffields="NAME"}

BEGIN_RECORD {key=""; lanes=1; color=254; fill_color=1; name=""; filled=0;
pattern=0; display_level=4096; label_level=1024; label_color=20; font_size=3;
symbol=""; fill_style=2 }

/^NAME=(.*)$/ {name=$1; next}

END {}

I do not remember where I found the counties files, but if you want them, you
can fetch them from my home server:
http://mckeehan.homeip.net/xastirmaps/1-USABase/Counties

--
William McKeehan