[Xastir] Odd File Path

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 10:10:51 EST 2008

On Feb 15, 2008, at 23:46, Chip Griffin wrote:

> and

So then I quit and restarted and disabled the KML snapshots. I went
to bed and this morning I awoke to find pages of these errors
repeated over and over. I see them in the terminal window from which
I opened Xastir but not in the console log.

> /usr/local/bin/gm convert: Unable to open file (/Users/chip/.xastir/
> log/snapshot.png) [No such file or directory].
> System call return error: convert: /Users/chip/.xastir/tmp/
> snapshot.xpm -> /Users/chip/.xastir/log/snapshot.png
> Couldn't open file for appending: /Users/chip/.xastir/tmp

Now that said, I do see the expected snapshot files
(.geo, .kml, .png, .xpm) in ~/.xastir/tmp/. So I can't tell if it's
throwing errors but still producing the files.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn