[Xastir] NWS maps and geo files

Scott Nolde N4CI kd5zef at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:24:04 EST 2008

Richard,

When I manually fetch the files, each download succeeds:

78 [scott /usr/local/share/xastir/maps/Online]$ fetch
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0R/JGX_N0R_0.gif
JGX_N0R_0.gif                                 100% of   27 kB 1548 kBps
79 [scott /usr/local/share/xastir/maps/Online]$ fetch
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0R/JGX_N0R_0.gif
JGX_N0R_0.gif                                 100% of   28 kB  242 kBps

I'm not seeing xastir fetch the file or display the gif already
downloaded.  Any further suggestions?

- Scott