[Xastir] NWS maps and geo files

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 03:56:16 EST 2008

I believe that all of the NWS NEXRAD sites have been processed and put
out there.

The tiepoints had to be calculated from the .gfw file for the particular
site.

I believe that there was a thread some time ago discussing how to
calculate the tiepoints. It should be in the listserver history files.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO