[Xastir] Xastir on Mac OS X 10.5. Leopard

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Feb 19 19:34:02 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 22:02, Derrick Brashear wrote:

> A lot of the issues are specific to integrating with the Mac's
> environment, especially issues with focus and the virtual desktop
> solution included in Leopard.
>
> The basic Xorg functionality seems to be pretty solid.

All of that is true. One additional insight I would offer is that one
of the lead programmers on the project is a gentleman who recently
came from the Linux part of the world and so he has (a) a deep
knowledge of how thinks work in the Unix world and (b) a deep
commitment to ensuring things work as they should from a Unix
perspective.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn