[Xastir] Off Topic -- I got my Ticket!

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:31:42 EST 2008

FB Jim.  Give this a read: http://www.eham.net/newham/firstradio it
will give you some ideas.

It seems obvious that you are into APRS so I'll bet you'll be
interested in a D-710, D7AG, or an Alinco DR-135T with the Tracker 2.
Of course, just about any 2 meter rig will work for APRS - check out
my first APRS setup:
http://cryptojoe.blogspot.com/2005/07/amateur-packet-and-aprs.html I
had the radio and landed that MJF TNC for less than $30.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R