[Xastir] Off Topic -- I got my Ticket!

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Thu Feb 21 11:00:54 EST 2008

Jim,
	For an inexpensive setup I would suggest a sound card interface and radio.
If you go to www.argentdata.com (This is the guy who makes the opentrac) you
can find a brand new 2 meter HT for $90. He also has all of the interface
cables as well. His OT2 is also a KISS capable TNC if you don't want to do
the sound card thing. He has discovered that the Garmin Nuvi series vehicle
navigation GPS's will work with his trackers in the Garmin protocol. It uses
the Garmin Fleet tracking interface. It has full map display of APRS on air
traffic and limited messaging through the GPS.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC