[Fwd: [Xastir] No xastir executable]

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Feb 22 22:21:15 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 06:54:57PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:
> There's also a thread from March of last year in this mailing list that
> suggests installing
>
> x11proto-print-dev
>
> So one (or both) of the two should fix it.

Yep, that's the one you need for 7.10.  libxp-dev was needed in an earlier
version, and pulled in the x11proto-print-dev itself, but newer Ubuntu need
the x11proto-print-dev installed by hand.

Look at the Xastir Wiki page that describes installing on 6.10 and 7.04.  The
7.04 instructions are almost exactly the same as the 7.10, with only a few
minor changes (mostly changing a version number or two where it appeared in the
package name).