[Fwd: [Xastir] No xastir executable]

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Feb 22 22:36:12 EST 2008

FWIW, I followed the Xastir wiki for a recent new installation on Debian
v4.0. From memory there was one file that didn't align with the wiki - I
wish I'd documented what I did - but xastir compiled and ran with
everything compiled in, on the first attempt. So, for anyone running raw
Debian, the wiki is a good place to start for compiling xastir.

Ray vk2tv