[Xastir] Emergency in beacon

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Feb 23 10:20:34 EST 2008

In a week or so, when he's back, I'll ask Steve Dimse about how he
captures EMERGENCY on findu unless I can divine it otherwise first.
That'd be the definitive case.  Comparing Xastir to a piece of software
that isn't under maintenance and never will be (UI-view) isn't too good
an idea in my view.  He sounds like someone who got caught with his hand
in the cookie jar and doesn't want to admit it.
gerry