[Xastir] Emergency in beacon

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sat Feb 23 11:16:30 EST 2008

Gerry,
I THINK Steve captures the EMERGENCY beacons based on the MIC-E format
that is used on the D7/D700 radios (modified MIC-E?).  I haven't been
subscribed to any APRS SIG lists in quite a while so this is an
observation from a few years ago... from memory.  Has the APRS Spec been
modified to include an additional means for transmitting an EMERGENCY
packet?

Eric W4OTN