[Xastir] Bug?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sun Feb 24 21:04:32 EST 2008

Do you have Xastir setup as an IGate?

The only thought that I had was that maybe you are gating out a
station/message and that packet (passed out in the 3rd party format) is being
digi'd.

I'm not sure if that would trigger the message or not; hopefully one of the
more knowledgeable developers will jump in with the right answer.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU