[Xastir] Bug?

Earl Needham earl_needham at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 02:46:03 EST 2008

At 19:04 2/24/2008, William McKeehan wrote:
>Do you have Xastir setup as an IGate?

         Yes, nearly always run a mobile IGATE on the off chance that
I might be out of APRS coverage but still have my mobile internet
connection, and in that rare instance I might hear another mobile and
pass him to the TCP/IP feed.

>The only thought that I had was that maybe you are gating out a
>station/message and that packet (passed out in the 3rd party format) is being
>digi'd.
>
>I'm not sure if that would trigger the message or not; hopefully one of the
>more knowledgeable developers will jump in with the right answer.

         That may be what I'm seeing, but will have to watch it a bit
more when I'm able.  What's odd is that I'm not seeing the data being
sent, only being repeated.

         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk