[Xastir] Trouble with my KAM+

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun Feb 24 23:24:11 EST 2008

Well, just for kicks I put the KAM+ in KISS mode and tried to configure
Xastir to do a multi-port KISS TNC.  Now it transmits on the VHF side
but not the HF side!  I have changed the "radio port" number from 0 to 1
to 2 but haven't been able to get it to switch from the VHF side to the
HF side.  Anyone have any ideas about this one?

Eric W4OTN