[Xastir] does CWOP filter get new DW stations?

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:55:49 EST 2008

To make the program more...universal...shouldn't it check for more
than the prefix (or maybe it does)?  CW and DW are both prefixes that
are also used by foreign countries and could be (or maybe already are)
on APRS.

At a minimum a CW station should be required to be wx and the last
four characters should be numeric I would think.

73 - Matt
KB0KQA