[Xastir] does CWOP filter get new DW stations?

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Wed Feb 27 21:06:54 EST 2008

Here's sort of a (dumb) question:

I use javaAPRSSrvr locally to aggregate all my APRS traffic from a
144.390 digi, a weather digi and two Telpac's for Winlink, as well as
Xastir.  This server then establishes ONE bidirectional connection to
the *.aprs.net servers.  If I wanted to bring in a feed from the CWOP
servers, how do I configure a readonly simultaneous upstream to go along
with the aprs ones?   Basically, I want to aggregate it in the local
instance, so I can filter, db it, etc, but NOT gate CWOP servers back to
APRS-IS?

Thoughts?

73 de N1ICS