[Fwd: [Xastir] No xastir executable]

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Feb 28 23:24:39 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 03:32:17PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jjolin at itol.com> flavor, containing:
> Tom Russo wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 01:30:38PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jjolin at itol.com> flavor, containing:

> Well, I have done some looking around and I really am lost.  That find
> command...what goes in where it says name.

You actually type exactly that command. It means "find any file with a
name that starts with "db" and ends with '.h' starting at the very top level
of the directory tree.

> I looked in config.log and after
> about 20 minutes I was only at 19% of the file.  Looks like it would take
> quite awhile before I got to the end. Would I be better off starting from
> scratch?  I don't have as much time as I would like to work on this, so I'm
> looking for a easier/faster way.

You could always try removing libdb4.5 and libdb4.5-dev and just installing
libdb4.4-dev.  That'd work as long as no other packages depend on libdb4.5.