[Xastir] OFF TOPIC - howto aprsd 2.2.5-15 on Fedora 8

Tate Belden kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Fri Jan 4 01:01:49 EST 2008

I MUST upgrade my server - it's under-powered and out of date. Now, I've
got new hardware and an up to date distro. However, what's been holding
me back has been my inability to get aprsd to compile on Fedora 8. So,
tonite I knuckled under, did a LOT of googling and at least have it up
and running. Now, whether I did this right or not - I've no clue. BUT, I
can press ahead with my upgrades!!

So, I offer up my notes and expect review, comment, critique and who
knows - I may well learn a thing or two and may even accidentally help
someone else.

Have at 'er if you've a mind to!

http://casperarc.net/board3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=277&p=1095