[Xastir] Fedora Special Interest Group (SIG)

Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Wed Jan 9 22:14:08 EST 2008

Good questions and valid points there Curt. Wish I had some answers for
you!

I don't know if they have an email list or what. My involvement was
simply due to the invitation as a "Ham who uses Fedora". And Xastir
being my favorite project <g> - I stepped in it and got Xastir on the
list. I'm trying to not track anything into the house now. What happens
after this?  All I know for sure is it's not up to me.

I'm guessing one way to go would be for me and/or anyone else interested
to list with the Fedora SIG (FSIG?) as a 'person of interest' - as a Ham
and a Fedora user. Then if there were any Xastir specific issues to come
up - they'd be funneled back here, directed to the xastir.org web site
or the Wiki as appropriate.

At the least until what this SIG is, does and is may be looking for
becomes more clear and a better plan evolved.

Sound like a plan?

73