[Xastir] Fedora Wiki, possible tweak

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jan 23 08:46:02 EST 2008

FWIW, if one were to do a 'yum install pcre-devel' it'd also install the
base RPM.

NOW: For you Fedora gurus, I've run into a problem with 1.9.2 stable on
Fedora 7.  Won't compile with geotiff enabled and with:
rpm -qa|grep -i geotiff
libgeotiff-devel-1.2.4-0.3.rc1.fc7
libgeotiff-1.2.4-0.3.rc1.fc7

Right now, I'm up with 'configure --without-geotiff' but that's
obviously not the best way to go.  I mean, really: This is Xastir and we
want it all!

gerry