[Xastir] Can't compile Xastir

Luka Goltnik - s57lx s57lx at hamradio.si
Thu Jan 24 10:07:16 EST 2008

I'm terribly sorry if I haven't answered your mail.

As for my imagemagick I'm using 6.3.5.10.
And as for UseHDRI, here's my output:
 $ cat /usr/include/magick/magick-config.h | grep HDRI
#define UseHDRI 1

I'm already rebuilding imagemagick, hope that's the case.

Thank you very much for your answer! ;-)

Kind regards,
Luka :-)

--
BOFH Excuse #141:

disks spinning backwards - toggle the hemisphere jumper.

Luka Goltnik - S57LX, s57lx at hamradio.si

http://www.hamradio.si/~s57lx