[Xastir] Working with CAD Polygons

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Wed Jul 2 08:33:45 EDT 2008

Newbie question working with CAD Polygons

I can insert them via the Map>Draw CAD Objects>CAD Polygons, but how to
I change
the font, text color, text size, background, & fill of the polygon while
inserting and how do I modify these things traits after insertion?   I
assume it is in a manual
somewhere, but I have been unable to find it.

What is the difference between an object and an item?  I found the bit
in the help file, but could someone amplify on this for me?  How do I
use the mouse
pointer menu entries for object/item create and modify?

I am just not finding the correct document.

Many thanx............ jt

--
Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT

RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net