[Xastir] User-selectable Fonts

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Wed Jul 2 19:00:29 EDT 2008

You're welcome, Curt!

Something else probably coming to the Xastir CVS version soon is to tie the
on-map display style of the Range Scale (lower left of the map window) and
the distance scale (lower right of the map window) to the same same property
selected for the Station Text Style, on the Map>Configure menu.  Something I
asked for a while back.  Some of these are intended to improve usability in
mobile environments, and may incidently improve some things for those of us,
like me, born with red/green colorblindness.  Curt's been using me (at
least) as a guinea pig for some of these display tweaks.

73, Bob, KD7NM