[Xastir] Xastir Crashing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 2 22:00:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Tom ve7did wrote:

> Warning: XmFontListCreate() is an obsolete function!

I'm going to ignore that at the moment because it's probably not
causing a problem.  My man-pages don't mention anything about it
being obsoleted.

> Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
> Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list

Those worry me a bit, as there's only one XtRemoveGrab() call in the
code and it's commented out.  There's certainly a possibility that
some other X11 library function calls it though.

> Error: Cannot perform calloc

We have a bunch of these calls.  Can you start up like the below and
see what's nearby in the output text?

    xastir -v 2047 &

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com