[Xastir] Xastir Crashing

Tom ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Jul 3 00:41:21 EDT 2008

Not sure what you want here.  When I start that up, the terminal screen
scrolls  map loading forever and when I kill that it still shows the screen
scrolling with continuous data from the program.

Here are the last few lines after killing Xastir.  There were hundreds before
this.

Display File Stop
Refresh image stop
alert_on_screen
alert_display_request
Checking whether to retransmit any objects/items
Checking whether to retransmit any objects/items
Create gc start
Create gc start
Create gc start
Create gc start
Checking whether to retransmit any objects/items
Checking for expired alerts...
Create gc start
Caught 0
Save Data Start