[Xastir] Xastir Crashing

Tom ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Jul 3 02:18:55 EDT 2008

Ok,  So far it has just been a one time crash, but after the new cvs was
installed, it crashed quite a few times.  Something to do with the new fonts
I guess.

It has been running now for an hour or so.... just went to the uptime and that
killed the program,  restarted with "xastir -v 2047 &"  this time and it was
ok ??

 For instance after first running and when I went to the Config>Fonts, it
immediately crashed, but I wasn't running under terminal so no errors showed
up.  I checked the config file and all of the new font lines were not there,
but after a restart they showed up.

I will restart now and see what it brings tomorrow.

--
...73 Tom  ve7did
      << Propagation Knows NO Boundaries >>