[Xastir] Xastir Crashing

Tom ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Jul 3 20:28:43 EDT 2008

Here are the last few lines on the terminal.  It looks like it crashed between
2:00am local and 2:30am local, so it ran for about 2 1/2 hrs or so. That was
the last time it sent out a beacon heard on aprs.fi

I have many more lines if will help.

APRS,TCPIP*,qAC,T2FUKUOKA
APRS

igate.c::check_NWS_stations WLNK-1
Call WLNK-1 Not heard via tnc
decode_info_field: done
decode_ax25_line: exiting
decode_ax25_line: start parsing
WLNK-1>APRS,TCPIP*,qAC,T2FUKUOKA::VE7DID-1 :You have 2 Winlink mail
messages{3043
c/p/i/o fr pt tp: Registering data WLNK-1
APRS,TCPIP*,qAC,T2FUKUOKA :VE7DID-1 :You have 2 Winlink mail messages{3043  I
1 0
decode_info_field: c:WLNK-1 p:APRS,TCPIP*,qAC,T2FUKUOKA m::VE7DID-1 :You have
2 Winlink mail messages{3043 f:I o:
decode_info_field: Past check
decode_info_field: ok_igate_net can be read
decode_info_field: : (message)
decode_message: start
1
2
3
4
msg_data_add start
msg_data_add end
Channel data on Port 1 [VE6GGG-6>APT311,WIDE2-2,qAR,VA6KRM-10:!
5332.49N/11330.16W>339/000/A=002214]
Channel data on Port 1 [VE6FRC>APW251,TCPIP*,qAC,T2ONTARIO:<IGATE MSG_CNT=0]

--
...73 Tom  ve7did
      << Propagation Knows NO Boundaries >>