[Xastir] geotiff includes on Ubuntu 8.03

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jul 5 14:48:30 EDT 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> The other way to do it is to specify CPPFLAGS as a configure argument rather
> than as an exported environment variable:
>

>  ../xastir/configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/geotiff"

I'm curious as to the reason it's having trouble finding the geotiff
includes in /usr/include.  That's where mine are and I'm having no
such difficulty.  I run "./configure" and it finds everything on
OpenSuSE-11.0.  The 9.x and 10.x series found it just fine as well.

Is there an autoconf test that failing for some obscure reason on
their systems?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer