[Xastir] Xastir-antiX Virtual Machine

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:22:47 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Fyi, the direct link for as long as the dhcp address lasts is
http://71.123.208.21:1080/xastir/Xastir-antiX_7-15-08.zip

Also, if you have multiple web browsers to try out, you may want to
give them all a try.

I have a script that checks for any address change and updates the
link at the website automatically if it changes - basically a
do-it-yourself dynamic DNS.  I don't have enough space on the website
for a big virtual machine like this.

Sorry to all about the slow download speed.  It's a 2mbps uplink on
Verizon FIOS, but I have some tweaking to do because I am not getting
all of that right now.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT