[Xastir] Quickly closing...

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:34:41 EDT 2008

The relevant part of my log;

Thanks guys.
Info for national/in101503.shp
4 Columns,  10316 Records in file
DBF signature: FEATURE:ROUTE:STATE_FIPS:STATE
Calling SHPOpen()
Polyline(3), 10316 Records in file
File Bounds: (   -158.0992737,    17.97571564)
	(   -65.65161896,    70.31949615)
Calling map_visible_lat_lon on the entire shapefile
Shape 5975 is visible, drawing it.  Parts in shape: 1
Limited Access Highway, I- 435, 29, MO,
Done with field contents
dbfawk parse of structure 5975: color=4 lanes=4 name=I- 435 key=
symbol=\0 filled=0 fill_style=0 fill_color=45 fill_stipple=0 pattern=0
display_level=16385 label_level=8192 label_color=8
draw_filled is 2
Found Polylines
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  439592
keith-kaisers-macbook-pro:~ kkaiser$