[Xastir] Font error during compile

Dick Repasky dick.repasky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:04:03 EDT 2008

Tom, look a little farther up in the output for an error that indicates that an
includes file was not found.  If you've got one, and if the includes file exists
on your system, it may be that it's not on the usual path where the build
expects to find it.  If the includes error is there and the file does not exist,
you're missing a dependency.

Dick