[Xastir] newbie help - Ahhh.... figured it out (maps)!

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 22:58:25 EDT 2008

Ken Bessler wrote:
> Sorry for all the newb traffic on the reflector, guys.
>
> I managed to figure out the maps: after selecting a map you need
> to hit the properties button and, like in the interface dialog, turn the
> map ON....... D'oh!!
>
> 73 de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,

Hey Ken,

Almost all of us here were nubee's too. Besides, I bet somewhere someone
else has been fighting the same things.

Some really good reading are the readme.xxx files, like getting_Started
and maps. Oh, and there is some really cool stuff to be found in the FAQ
file.

When you get time, you need to explore controlling levels and other tricks.

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.