[Xastir] Quickly closing...

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:22:49 EDT 2008

Starting with xastir -m & resulted in this log;

Built-in map types:
       gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
        map   APRSdos Maps
        map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
        pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
        geo   Image Map (ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick library, many
formats allowed)
        geo   URL (Internet maps via libcurl library)
        shp   ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)
        tif   USGS DRG Geotiff Topographic Maps (libgeotiff/libproj)
        xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)

index_restore_from_file: bottom extent incorrect 2147483648 in map name:
Online/radar.geo

index_restore_from_file: right extent incorrect 2147483648 in map name:
Online/radar.geo
Indexing maps...
Finished indexing maps
Making user /Users/kkaiser/.xastir/config/selected_maps.sys file
*** Reading WX Alert log files
*** Done with WX Alert log files
	ENOENT ERROR
Sat Jul 26 10:20:38 CDT 2008:
	Interface Error!  Error opening interface 4 Hard Fail

	ENOENT ERROR
Sat Jul 26 10:20:38 CDT 2008:
	Interface Error!  Error opening interface 7 Hard Fail

	ENOENT ERROR
Sat Jul 26 10:20:38 CDT 2008:
	Interface Error!  Error opening interface 8 Hard Fail

draw_rotated_label_text: Couldn't get font ?
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
   Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
   Value in failed request:  0x0
   Serial number of failed request:  438142