[Xastir] Font error during compile

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:16:56 EDT 2008

----snip----

> There were a number of other issues with the Hardy VM, and I planned to
> replace it with a fixed one but never had the time.  I am unlikely to have the
> time any time soon, either.  If Lee puts a new one together we can perhaps
> get it uploaded to replace the one that's there now.  If I ever get around to
> creating a new one, I'll also do it with "pyNeighborhood" pre-installed, since
> vmware-tools doesn't implement drag-and-drop file transfers between windows
> host and Xubuntu guest as it does for other linux distros.  But again,
> I haven't had time to do that and was thankful when Lee did the Hardy VM
> in the first place.

Knock on wood, but I think I'll be able to work on this in the
reasonably near future.  Since the current VM has Tom's version of
VMware Tools from VMware Workstation, which I believe is better than
the version from VMware Server, I'll probably just modify the existing
VM including a CVS update to bring Xastir up to a more current
version.

Lee