[Xastir] Objects issue?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Jul 28 23:13:11 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:41:44PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <patrickdk at patrickdk.com> flavor, containing:
> I have been playing with xastir lately, and besides noticing the
> newest development version crashing everytime I change settings on
> interfaces. I have tested this with recent stable and development
> versions.

Curt's already answered the other part of your post (while I was typing up
my own answer to it), but didn't address this one.  This concerns me, and
I haven't had a similar experience and I run xastir on a three different
machines in different configurations (internet-only, kiss TNC with internet
interfaces, d700 mobile).

What platform are you using (i.e. operating system, hardware, etc.)?  And by
"newest development version" do you mean a recent development snapshot or CVS?
Pinning down your crashes to specific actions should help isolate it.  Perhaps
with CVS we can even pin down when the bug got introduced if someone can
reproduce the bug.

 "Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours."  -- R. Bach