[Xastir] Xastir-Hardy VM Revised

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 30 15:36:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Tom Hayward wrote:

> I'm downloading at only 40 KB/sec right now. At this rate it will be 6
> hours before I can host it. Can someone who has finished the download
> create a torrent? Use
> http://northwest.aprs2.net/rivettracker/announce.php for the tracker
> URL.

Bob said this:  "Actually they don't have to create it, if their
client supports importing it - import it using the existing torrent
file, then you get added to the trackers."

I know nothing about bittorrent, so I don't even know if the above
is helpful in this case, but I'm passing it along anyway.

Would it help for me to run a torrent from home too?  I have 3MBit
DSL and a couple of DNS entries that point there.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer