[Xastir] Xastir with TNC2 from Landolt

Rainer Dohmen raidoh71 at web.de
Mon Jun 2 02:44:20 EDT 2008

Hello @ all and tnx for your answers!

The Landolt TNC runs with firmware TF2.7 (The Firmware), but it is possible to
put it into KISS mode with the following sequence: "ESC" @K

I tried a lot this weekend and finally got it to work with your describes KISS
mode, but it seems quite unstable. So I still have some questions left:

Do I have to check the box "activate KISS mode at startup" or is it enough to
put the TNC "manually" to the KISS-mode as described above or do I have to
activate both?

It seems that I have sometimes trouble in receiving packets, transmitting is
no problem, but sometimes, no packets are coming through, although the TNC
shows receiving activities, nothing gets decoded.

Is there a possibility to include the script kiss-off.pl into the shutdown of
Xastir? That would be a great thing, so you don't have to do it seperately.

Thanks again for your help.

Have a nice week.

Rainer, DL5PD

Am Samstag, 31. Mai 2008 18:16 schrieben Sie: