[Xastir] Lockups on a fresh system

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 20:53:42 EDT 2008

Ok, no lockups when I disabled the map so I reenabled the map on Friday.  It ran just fine all weekend long...until today.

Top says Xastir is using 100% CPU and the last thing it was about to do is refresh the maps.  There is no ImageMagick process running in the background.  However, there is a bulletin window up (it opened on receipt of two bulletins) but I can't close the window (though I can move it) and I can't do anything with the Xastir main window.

This is the same condition I've seen before.  The maps were going to (or in process of) refreshing but a bulletin window was up.  I'll have to try to disable the bulletin window (I forget where) and see what happens there.

More thoughts?