[Xastir] Lockups on a fresh system

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:07:35 EDT 2008

Well, I've removed the curl libraries (oddly enough changing permissions on the include headers didn't break configure) and let Xastir pick up on wget and so far no lockups.

The system was using libcurl3 when I installed Xastir the first time.  Fortunately nothing else requires curl or I'd be stuck trying to figure out a way to force Xastir to accept wget instead of curl.

I'll see how it does over the next few days.  Then I'll enabled the bulletins again and see if that blows anything up.