[Xastir] Xastir LSB - PCLinuxOS TinyMe

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:21:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

I downloaded and expanded the February version of the LSB Xastir, but
when I try to execute it, I get the following.

[tinyme at localhost bin]$ ls
callpass*  gm*  xastir*  xastir_udp_client*
[tinyme at localhost bin]$ xastir
bash: xastir: command not found

I did the ls from the opt/Xastir/bin directory, and the xastir
executable is there.  Even when I try to execute from the same
directory, it doesn't work.

The PCLinuxOS repositories seem to lack most of the stuff needed to
compile from source, so I thought I would try the LSB version.

Do I need this opt/Xastir/bin directory in the path even if I execute
from the directory itself?

I normally compile from CVS, so this is the first time I have ever
tried using the LSB binary.

Thx,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX