[Xastir] New Xastir virtual machine with Xubuntu 8.04 available.

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 12 12:17:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Dick Repasky wrote:

> > I'd _love_ to see the runlevel stuff described above combined with
> > the VM Lee just did (and Tom tweaked).  That'd be a heck of a nice
> > system for beginners and for EOC/SAR/Public Event operators.
> >

> I'm game for contributing the mods and maintaining them.

'splain.  Let me know what your ideas are, whether adding them to
the Xastir sources somewhere as helper scripts for such a
configuration, or contributing them to Lee & Tom for their possible
future inclusion in a VMWare application appliance.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer