[Xastir] Re: Xastir LSB - PCLinuxOS TinyMe

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 12 18:28:50 EDT 2008

Lee,
When I made the Mini-Me live CD recently I never tried a compile from source
as you say the distro lacks alot of the dependancies. Its just a bit of an
ask.
I tried Tiny-Me with the LSB xastir but was not happy with the distro
really. It would not run on many machines properly after remastering .
Perhaps you have done a full install. I did notice the LSB install on
Tiny-Me had issues and a few errors popped out even though it did run.

My vote is still with MiniMe frankly. Ive given TinyMe away as
disappointing.
Heres the Live CD with xastir LSB and a few other nice Ham bits.
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/aprslive/APRS-LIVE-2v51g.iso

Tony Hunt VK5AH